These are our goals:
- To share novel research and discoveries on leishmaniosis and to provide a setting to exchange ideas from attendees worldwide.
- To open a forum for individuals and organizations in both public and private sectors (One Health professionals: veterinarians, physicians, biologists, public health authorities).
- To promote multi-disciplinary interactions from basic research to translational clinical or environmental settings.
- To promote a place for deep discussions on solving the problems of animal leishmaniosis.
- To foster international collaboration, industrial participation and training for One Health professionals.
Más información: https://www.leishvet-alive.com
0 comments on “ALIVE 2022: Animal Leishmaniosis International Veterinary Event. March 31st-April 2nd. Torremolinos, Málaga”