A project manager is required to work managing 22 groups in a Working Package included in PTI Salud Global within COVID projects. The following criteria are required:
- Degree in biomedical science (Biology, Medicine, Biochemistry…)
- Experience managing large scientific consortiums, like EU projects.
- Experience in writing and editing scientific reports in large consortiums
- High level of English language will be required.
- Ability to work within a team of people.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in a competitive and urgent area of research.
- Immediate availability
A contract is offered up till Dec 2022 with a gross salary of 41,506.69€/yr with possibility of further extensions. Most of the work will be performed on line, but we expect the applicant to be preferentially located in Madrid. Candidates should send a letter of interest explaining their previous experience and their abbreviate CV (4 pages only) to the following e-mail addresses: Dr. David Bernardo and Dr. Maria Montoya
References from previous work are required.
Deadline: 16th July 2021